Internship and Innovation Showcase
The Department of Textile and Apparel, Technology and Management
(TATM) is holding their 5th annual Internship and Innovation Showcase on
Wednesday, October 29 from 3:00 - 4:30 pm.
Senior Design Students Come Together While Giving Back
How can you repurpose a rice bag, so they are not thrown into a
landfill? Textile Engineer and Textile Technology seniors learned quickly
in their recent mini project.
- 10.21.2014 A virtual whodunit: IC-Crime Research
- 10.16.2014 College of Textiles enrollment hits five-year high
- 10.09.2014 Students learn from First Lady, fashion stars
- 10.09.2014 Death of jeans greatly exaggerated
- 10.02.2014 Senior Design Students Come Together While Giving Back
- 10.29.2014 TATM Internship Showcase