University Open House 2014
Join us Saturday, October 18 from 9 am- 2 pm for University Open
House. Come to our information sessions, see displays, take mini-tours and
have faculty, staff and students answer any questions you may have.
Senior Design Students Come Together While Giving Back
How can you repurpose a rice bag, so they are not thrown into a
landfill? Textile Engineer and Textile Technology seniors learned quickly
in their recent mini project.
- 10.16.2014 College of Textiles enrollment hits five-year high
- 10.09.2014 Students learn from First Lady, fashion stars
- 10.09.2014 Death of jeans greatly exaggerated
- 10.02.2014 Senior Design Students Come Together While Giving Back
- 09.23.2014 Nonwovens Professional Development Series
- 10.29.2014 TATM Internship Showcase