Dr. Marguerite Moore
Textile and Apparel, Technology and Management
Most Recent Publications
1. Carpenter, JM, Moore, M, , Alexander, N. & Doherty, AM (2012). Consumer Demographics, Ethnocentrism, Cultural Values and Acculturation to the Global Consumer Culture. Journal of Strategic Marketing , forthcoming .
2. Moore, Marguerite (2012). Interactive Media Usage among Millennial Consumers. Journal of Consumer Marketing , 29 (6) , 436-44.
3. Alexander, NS, Moore, MM, Doherty, AM & Carpenter, JM (2011). Modeling Brand Origin Accuracy. Thought Leaders in Brand Management . Conference Location: Lugano, CH.
4. Moore, MM, Doherty, AM, Alexander, N & Carpenter JM (2010). International Retail Brand Origin. Thought Leaders in Brand Management . Conference Location: Lugano, CH.
5. Carpenter, JM & Moore, MM (2010). Product Attributes and Retail Format Choice among U.S. Apparel Purchasers. Journal of Textile and Apparel Technology and Management , 6 (4) .
Born in North Carolina, moved around some, back in North Carolina
FTM 220-Principles of Retail and Supply Chain Management in Textiles
FTM 395- Fashion and the Consumer (Online)
FTM 482-Advanced Brand Management and Marketing in Textiles (Online)
TTM 585- Marketing Research in Textiles (Traditional & Online)
PHD, University of Tennessee
Major: Human Ecology/Minor: Statistics
MS, University of North Carolina Greensboro
Major: Textile Marketing
BA, University of North Carolina Greensboro
Major: Political Science-American Foreign Policy