+2 Upgrade to a Black Belt with JMP®
Area hotels, maps, and directions
Lean Six Sigma Black Belts are some of the most sought after professionals today. With the new +2 Upgrade to Black Belt, you can complete your Black Belt training in two weeks. The accelerated program removes the overlap between traditional Green Belt and Black Belt training, focusing on the advanced problem solving tools used by Black Belts, giving those who have already received Green Belt training a cost-effective and time-saving alternative.
JMP is a registered trademark of SAS Institute Inc.
What you will learn:
- The DMAIC problem solving method
- The Black Belt's role and responsibility in promoting and leading Lean Six Sigma efforts
- Fundamental and advanced tools needed to complete a Lean Six Sigma project
- Change management
- Advanced statistical tools
- Design of Experiments
Who should attend...
- Anyone who has prior Green Belt Certification
- Highly motivated organizational members interested in leading performance excellence projects using a wide array of graphical, statistical and Lean tools.
- The +2 Upgrade to a Black Belt is only available to current Lean Six Sigma Green Belts.
- This course is taught in 2 one-week sessions, full days Monday thru Thursday with half-days on Friday, for a total of 9 days (60 hours) of instruction.
- This course uses JMP® software for statistical analysis of data. Software is provided.
- Trainees are encouraged to have a Lean Six Sigma project in mind prior to attending class.