Course Offering Dates
Sep 17, 2013-Sep 20, 2013
1000 Main Campus Dr.
Raleigh NC 27606
- $2,199.00 Master Black Belt Candidates
Master Black Belt - Effective Design and Analysis of Surveys
Area hotels, maps, and directions
While understanding the needs, dislikes and likes of their customers and employees is critical to the success of any organization’s business, many organizations are not collecting and analyzing this data effectively. The proliferation of internet-based survey tools has increased the opportunity to conduct surveys and highlighted the need for organizations to learn design and analysis of surveys.
This course addresses the three main areas of survey design and analysis: what do we ask, how do we ask it, and what do we do with the data.
What you will learn:
- Design of questionnaires
- Analysis of responses from questionnaires
- Design of conjoint experiments
- Analysis of data from conjoint studies
- Designing and conducting interviews
- Analysis of interview data