Lean Six Sigma Green Belt with Minitab™ - Live Web Course
Area hotels, maps, and directions
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training will introduce you to the Lean Six Sigma philosophy and terminology and give you the tools you need to complete your Green Belt certification project. This course uses a combination of lectures, presentations and hands-on lab exercises to provide you with a strong foundation in Lean Six Sigma. You will gain the skills needed to lead Lean Six Sigma process improvement projects, work on teams led by Lean Six Sigma Black Belts and help your organization implement Lean Six Sigma effectively.
This Green Belt course is offered via live web training. This means participants will be able to interact with a live instructor and other course participants during training sessions without travel.
What you will learn:
- Why organizations benefit from Six Sigma
- The Green Belt's role and responsibility in Lean Six Sigma efforts
- The DMAIC problem solving method
- The tools needed for project completion
- How to use Minitab™ as a statistical tool in conjunction with Lean Six Sigma
- How to collect data
- Tools such as project charters, FMEA, Kaizen and control charts
- Basic statistical tools such as Pareto charts, histograms and inferential statistics
Who should attend...
- Data analysts
- Problem solvers
- Project team members
- The course will be held on 10 consecutive Wednesday afternoons from 1:00-4:30 pm, beginning March 14 and ending May 16, 2012.
- This course will use Minitab™ statistical software. A copy of Minitab™ software is provided for our course participants.
- Participants will need to attend an orientation session on February 29 from 2-3pm in order to ensure Elluminate software is properly installed.
- Trainees are encouraged to have a Lean Six Sigma project in mind prior to attending class.