Area hotels, maps, and directions
The most popular core program in our "Fundamental Series" provides you with a comprehensive, in-depth study of the entire textile process from fiber formation through finishing. Lectures, coupled with visits to our state-of-the-art laboratories, will provide you a true working knowledge of textile processing. Be sure to register early, because this one sells out fast!
Please note: Closed-toed shoes are required while attending this course.
What you will learn:
- Fibers and Fiber Properties
- Filament and Spun Yarn Formation
- Fabric Formation Systems
- Color and Dyeing
- Chemical and Mechanical Finishing
- Acquire technical knowledge to make informed management decisions
- Develop an understanding of the entire textile formation chain.
- Receive first-class instruction supplemented by tours of our state-of-the-art model manufacturing facility
- Meet participants in all fields of the industry and the NC State University College of Textiles teaching staff
Who should attend...
Those who wish to improve their understanding of the basic technology of the textile industry - managers, supervisors, purchasing agents, researchers, cost accountants, information systems, sales, product development, technical service and financial personnel - who work with or for the textile industry.