Lean Six Sigma Black Belt with JMP®
Area hotels, maps, and directions
Lean Six Sigma Black Belts are some of the most sought after professionals today. As a Black Belt candidate, you will be trained to identify opportunities for improvement with your company, use Lean Six Sigma methodology and apply the correct tools and techniques to a Lean Six Sigma project. After training, you will have the skills needed to lead Lean Six Sigma projects throughout your organization to achieve significant financial impact and improve customer service.
Your training consists of a four-week program combining the two-week Green Belt course with two weeks of Black Belt training. This format allows Green Belts and Black Belts to train together, creating an atmosphere similar to the work environment where Green and Black Belts work together on Lean Six Sigma project teams.
JMP is a registered trademark of SAS Institute Inc.
What you will learn:
- The DMAIC problem solving method
- The Black Belt's role and responsibility in promoting and leading Lean Six Sigma efforts
- Fundamental and advanced tools needed to complete a Lean Six Sigma project
- Process mapping and capability
- Project planning
- Statistical methodology
- Factorial experiments
- Design of Experiments
Who should attend...
- Highly motivated organizational members interested in leading performance excellence projects using a wide array of graphical, statistical and Lean tools.
- This course is taught in 4 one-week sessions, full days Monday thru Thursday with half-days on Friday, for a total of 18 days (116 hours) of instruction.
- This course uses JMP® software for statistical analysis of data. Software is provided.
- Trainees are encouraged to have a Lean Six Sigma project in mind prior to attending class.