Textile Technology Certificate Program
Whether you are new to the textiles industry or are looking for ways to expand your opportunities for professional advancement, our Textile Technology Certificate Program can benefit you. Using accelerated learning and simulation techniques, our textile experts will provide you with a strong foundation in the field of textiles. The program provides several course options, allowing you to tailor the training to your needs, and by focusing on material relevant to your workplace, our courses are the best value for your time and money.
The certificate program requires that you take a series of 5 courses - 3 core and 2 elective - within a 3-year period. Once you have completed the necessary coursework, you may submit the Application for Certification form. There is a $50.00 certification fee for this program.
- Textile Fundamentals
- Knits and Woven Fabric Design and Development
- Fundamentals of Textile Testing
- Dyeing and Finishing Fundamentals with Dyebath Measurement and Analysis
- Fundamentals of Technical Fabrics
- Textile Color Measurement and Application
- How to Identify Fibers and Fabrics
For more information:
Debbie Mostek, Program Manager
NC State University College of Textiles